Favorite Books Round-Up
With weather getting colder and days getting shorter, nothing sounds better than cuddling up with your little nugget and reading a good book. We've rounded up some new and old favorites to share with you. What is your favorite book to read to your munchkin?
1. Pride and Prejudice: The illustrations in here will make you fall in love with children's books.
2. Hug Machine: You will feel warm and fuzzy inside, perfect on a cold day.
3. Caps for Sale: I loved this book when I was a kid! It's a funny story that will make you and your little one giggle.
4. Little Blue Truck: Fun book that encourages friendship and helping others.
5.Dragons Love Tacos: Funny book about, you guessed it, dragons eating tacos! It's a silly one your little will love.
6. Huckleberry Finn: Sweet camping primer reminiscent of the classic novel.
7.The Rainbow Fish: Not only is there foil stamping on each page (which kids love) this book delivers a life long message and kids will benefit from.
8. The Very Hungry Caterpillar: This one needs no explanation. A classic that is always a hit with the littles.